CureZone   Log On   Join
Edited

Views: 1,131
Published: 17 y

Edited

After doing some research on this forum and other sites i came to a conclusion that ACV was the best natural way to go since it seems to be consistently the most successful route. While i was doing research it seemed like some of the posts were rather vague so i'll try to put in as much info as possible and if all goes well i will even put up before and after pics...if not i'll still try to put up the failure pics(hopefully not though). You can also email me if you have any questions, but this is the first day so i probably won't be able to answer too many questions until the final results.

=the mole=
The mole i am testing it on is about the size of half a tic tac on the left side of my cheek near my nose(similar to enrique iglesias except on the opposite side-funny he got his removed too). I've always felt that i had low self esteem due to it so i figured why not give this a shot..its cheap and, from what i read, easy to follow.

=the materials=
i used band-aid, a piece of cottonball torn up to fit the size of my mole, a toothpick, and braggs apple cider vinegar, which can be purchased online or bought at a local organic foods store next to the regular vinegar. i purchased mine at whole foods.

=the process=
i started out by scratching the surface of the mole carefully so that i don't draw any blood, but hard enough to rough up the surface of the mole. i dipped the cottonball into the acv and held it in place using the band-aid.

i've read in some posts that people got a stinging sensation...but so far all i have is this unusual feeling like someone stuck two magnets on both sides of my skin. its not unbearable, but it is a bit uncomfortable...hopefully this is a sign that all is going well. anyways i will keep you guys posted on this...and like i said i will even go a step further than what most posters have done and post up some pics reguardless of how things turn out so that other first timers of the same experiment can have a have an idea of what to expect when trying this out themselves.

thats it for now hope this will help-aznnz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)