CureZone   Log On   Join
re: Bones NEED Iodine *OLD GOLD* "RN" by Sojo

wombat Views: 1,231
Published: 17 y

re: Bones NEED Iodine *OLD GOLD* "RN" by Sojo

This is my first post on this forum. I have been reading for the past six weeks and implemented Iodine supplementation 4 weeks ago. I have been documenting my progress and will post all observations soon. I have a very small thirteen year old daughter. She was 4'7" and weighs 69lbs 4 weeks ago. When weighed and measured today weighed 74lbs and grew 3/4 of an inch in one month. She takes one drop of Lugols twice daily and has experience no detox symptoms so far. Up until the Iodine supplementation she was growing at a rate of approximately 1 cm every three months. Two weeks after supplimentation was started her appetite improved dramatically and sleep patterns have improved dramatically. She has been test for all types of growth disorders and nothing was found to be wrong. The endocrinologist wanted to put her on growth hormones even though there was no recognizable problem. We refused this treatment.
I find this forum facinating and would like to thank everyone for their observations and research.

Cheers,

Sojo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)