CureZone   Log On   Join
End of Day TWENTY-THREE

High on Water Views: 778
Published: 17 y

End of Day TWENTY-THREE

Well, I woke up feeling pretty good again this morning! Very well rested! Only had to get up once last night, so things are definitely looking up on that score!

I didn't do anything strenuous today! Just read, watched tv, and got caught up on the Iodine forum.

I am still going through some gut discomfort. Still belching. I finally decided to pull out the castor oil pack I ordered, and put hot water in the bottle, and rested it on my gut just below the sternum. Either my transverse colon or my liver is what's bothering me, it seems.

I feel like a real idiot for not doing this sooner. It really melted a LOT of tension out of there! The instructions did say, however, not to do this more than three times a week. So, I shall be doing this again on Thursday, to be sure!

I am pretty much still doing the same thing. When fresh water tastes awful, I add 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon (no more) of my Seasalt . When salty water tastes yucky to me, I don't consume the salt. I do still put one drop of "detoxified iodine" on my arm every day; however, for the last two or three days, I have felt pressure in the area of my thyroid. So, I "painted" my thyroid with a drop or two of iodine, and the pressure left me in about 15 minutes' time! yay!

I did make my daughter some rice krispie treats, but it's not a problem with me now, because sweets is something I no longer crave! Not for a long time, now! I really want healthy foods and salads and cannot wait to be able to consume them! Eating is something I still think about every day.

However, I want to be healthy even more. I want this to be "the fast to end all fasting" because I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and having intestines that I KNOW need a lot of work! I've come too far to stop short now.

So...ON to day 24!

Goodnight, all!
And may God bless you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)