CureZone   Log On   Join
I don't get what the big deal is.

Views: 4,520
Published: 17 y

I don't get what the big deal is.

Why does anyone care if gays/lesbians get married, especially in a civil court. That's got nothing to do with religion. And from what I have heard from every male friend that I have had, they all just love when two good looking female girls do it, so why care if they marry? Look at 3 somes in p 0 r n for instance. If there are two girls and a guy, the girl always has to do the other girl. If she didn't she wouldn't have a job. And who's out there mostly watching that? Males!!

So the way I figure it, their are the gays,lesbians, and all the leftover males that are actually lesbians also. Since that is most of the population, they should all be voting for them having marriage rights, and it should pass easily.

And for all the males that say they don't like lesbian sex, most of them are lying. My boyfriend is like that, and guess what, all the p 0 r n he buys is lesbian p 0 r n.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)