CureZone   Log On   Join
Dandruff or Eczema?

eksangha Views: 2,591
Published: 18 y

Dandruff or Eczema?

I think Eczema is similar to dandruff problem.

All the dandruff product out there, nothing work as NEEM.

Do you suffer from dandruff, itchy scalp, dry scalp, or feeling like your scalp is cracking when you turn your head, (that is a while after showering)?

Do you try Head & Shoulder, Selsum Blue, Dr. Burts, other herbal/no herbal or medicaded shampoo and still you suffer from dandruff?

Do people tell you, you need to change your diet or need omega3 or need whatever
it is, or need to shampoo every other day? BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

You are not alone, I was there myself. I try everything, from a 99 cent dandruff shampoo to 100 dollar dandruff shampoo. Name Brand, been there done that. None can cure my dandruff. My ten years old daughter suffer and she cried bust her head to find any cure at all, FORGET THE DOCTOR she said.

Here is the simple cure: NEEM (do a search on this stuff). This stuff cure ALL
mine and my daughter dandruff where else fail! The company that make the shampoo
is Organix-South INC. http://www.organixsouth.com or call 1888-989-NEEM. They have Neem
shampoo, soap, lotion, cream, oil, and pills.

How we did: First use Neem soap 96% to clean all over your body and hair. Gently clean your scalp with your finger, leave the soap on for 2 to 3 minutes. Was it off
then use Neem shampoo, gently clean your scalp with your finger, leave it on for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse throughly. THIS SHIT STARTED TO WORK RIGHT AWAY! In one to two days, your scalp SHOULD feel normal, three days is the most. For those who has servere condition, try take Neem capsule two to four a day with full 3 cups of water. THIS I GURANTEE IT, NO MORE DAN!

Neem cream and lotion are great. It keeps your skin moisture for days, full of silky soft skin.

Our families now are NEEM.

Hope you all have the same result as we are.

Good health to all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)