CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Knocked out lung infection

Angielynn Views: 13,092
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 82,851

Re: Knocked out lung infection

Hi Steve - Glad to hear it! You feel comfortable that the silvergen silver is fine for this?

Also, I've always been a little concerned about using DMSO. I understand that whatever it has contact with it draws in and puts into your blood stream. So if there is something on your skin and you use it topically, it will bring that in too. Or if there is something in the nebulizer it will bring that in. What do you think about this? Do you use it for other things to?

Angie
http://www.successfulhealing.com

I've been kind of nervous to try this, but I had a bad flu that caused a lung infection. I was coughing up lots of green. I have my own Colloidal Silver generator, but for this I felt it was important to get the purest and best quality I could get. I've come to believe that this is sovereign silver.

The oral silver was not working, though I continued to take it orally (the sovereign silver as well as my home made silver). I've read that you need to get the silver to make contact with the area of infection. I had bought a nebulizer at a medical supply shop. I put a couple of droppers full of the sovereign silver in the nebulizer, and did 3 minutes of deep diaphram breathing. I had read that shallow breathing doesn't get it down there.

To do this I pushed all the air out till I couldn't get anymore out. I inhaled drawing the air down, imagining it fill up my belly first, then the top portion of my lungs.

I did this every hour for maybe 3-4 hours, then a couple of more times that evening. The next day I was doing somewhat better. I did this for a couple more days, and the infection is gone - Thank God!!! My doctor just took a listen to my lungs and said they are clear. I continued a day past the last signs of infection, tapering down as the infection tapered down.

Quite honestly, I don't know if there are any long term issues. However I feel I did better than my hubby who went on zithromax at the first sign of infection. I got sick after him by almost a week, and my lungs were better before his.

I also would add that I continued with what I normally do during a cold or flu, though none of that prevented or fixed the lung infection without the silver in the nebulizer.

We have a website where I share what's worked and what has not. I'll be adding all this to it shortly, now that I had such a great result.

Blessings -
Angie
http://www.successfulhealing.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)