CureZone   Log On   Join
Incubation period & Moral

alley88 Views: 3,065
Published: 17 y

Incubation period & Moral

Hello!!! I just been diagnosed genital herpes and I've been busy looking for information, but still I have many doubts, I hope you can help me... First, since I can remember I've had cold sores in my lips. In the last 6 years I had recurrent episodes of vaginal itch, discomfort, irritation, redness, swelling and discharge. Also I felt when I was going to have an outbreak. I visited doctors, gynes and had lots of smear test done. They always told me that it was nothing (psychosomatic),they didn't know and they treated as candidiasis. The question is: All this years I've had herpes and they haven't been able to do a correct diagnose??? Truth is that I never had my vagina with blisters, raw skin, swollen lumps....still discharge...Now is really scary!!! Second, last Friday I had a second date and ended sleeping with the guy, oral sex with no protection and intercourse with condom. He had two days beard, not very good for my skin because of friction, may this could accelerate the process...Then on Sunday I was felling like I was going to have an outbreak during the day and by the night appeared the first blister. I read that incubation period last 2 to 20 days. Is it too soon for being him who infected me? Could I have infected him? Also the last two weeks I felt like I was going to have a "candidiasis outbreak"...Will he have any symptoms? Is there a possibility of him being asymptomatic? Third, should I let him know about it? We have some common friends and I wouldn't like them to know. I don't know him much, so I can't guess his reaction. I read about how to tell your partner but he is not my partner it was just one night...i don't know how to approach the situation....any help!!!!????????? Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)