CureZone   Log On   Join
Our Theories.

CheiltisFighter Views: 1,820
Published: 17 y

Our Theories.

I'm new here have had exfoliative cheilitis for a couple years now, i don't think i have truly been given a legitamite cause to this problem. I don't think that my lips are what you call inflamed i just think the skin has peeled showing that red layer(don't know technical term). I have done some research but we'll have to work together, i am presently emailing professor's of dermatology and see if i can get any help.

-The layer of "crusty" skin we have is known as the stratum corneum, which is dead and dying cells filled with mature keratin.

-it is thought that rupture of lysosomal membranes release lysosomal enzymes that eventually cause cell death

-The process what this is called is desquamation. Everybody goes through this process but with us....

we'll this is where it stops, do we have to slow down the process?? Do we have to prevent excessive release of the lysosomal enzyme?

Last night i was in pain...my lips can take normal peeling but i was out doing sports and i need to lick my lips. Alot of bumps formed which i believe are cold sores, but this happens every year and i don't know what they are. Raised bumps around the border of my lower lip. When squeezed puss comes out. I also have swollen lymphnodes, this is when underneath your jaw you can feel a small swollen ball. This only appears once infected i think. I've seen some of your pictures, my god howcome some of your appearance of skin on your lips are green/yellow? I don't leave the skin on long enough to develop yellow or green skin. May god bless you all.

I'm doing all i can, i've got to start doing presentations and moving on next august to hopefully a new start without this, i won't let it ruin my life, i've already lost alot of social skills growing up with this. We can help each other, bring all your research into this thread. Thx and god bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)