CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Clear Breast Discharge, right side

D555555 Views: 3,364
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 819,704

Re: Clear Breast Discharge, right side

Hi thanks so much for posting to me.

I went to Health clinic yesterday. DO doctor scared me to death. By saying that 10% of all discharge on one side is ductal cancer or cyst. I freaked for the moment, then decided percentages are on my side, even though I have dense breast.

She finally referred me to women's clinic. (For check up and biospy!!) Waiting for them to call.

I came home, took some magnesium to calm down, took strong Epson salt bath, did deep breathing and before bed, more magnesium and 800mg of Vit E. Guess what, this morning no pain on the right side and no discharge.

I will drag out my rebounder, drink more water and add my daily walking back to routine, which I stopped due to the extreme snow and cold we've had in CO this winter.

Thanks so much for the encouragement, yesterday, I was so worried while at the health dept.

:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)