CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Mercury Amalgams

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 4,968
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 814,473

Re: Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Mercury Amalgams

Very nice, glad to hear that you are having good progress. Cold ? I almost forgot what those are, it has been so long since I have been ill. I have learned quite a bit.

My short and long term memory came back following Amalgam removal two years back. I had a local guy do it without any IAOMT procedures and paid only about $ 650 to have nine or ten Amalgams replaced in two sessions. I developed a chelating protocol in the process of this all. I finished a master's degree with a 3.95 average, not bad considering my prior scholastic performance. Best of all, I discarded the eyeglasses I had worn for several years. It is nice to be able to read from the Merck Index without glasses again.

You will continue to improve, just don't force the chelation !!! I know it is easy to be impatient about it, but being hasty doesnt help.

I noticed that by switching chelating agents I was able to see beneficial results quick. It seems that each chelating agent gets mercury from a different place out of the body. I did IP6 for a while, then did iodine, then did the usual others, methionine, cysteine, chlorella, selenium, etc. The thiocyanate from apricot pits is a good chelator too, that nobody knows about except you and me and the few who read this message.
My tinnitus is much reduced, and color vision is coming to me. I never used to be able to see red before three months ago. People who think mercury dental Amalgams are safe are ill-informed and inexperienced.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)