CureZone   Log On   Join
I use Black salve and artemisinin

TinyMouse Views: 4,084
Published: 19 y

I use Black salve and artemisinin

I started using Black Salve about a year ago, and I wanted to tell you what it actually does.. it kills cancer cells,and doesnt touch healhly tissue..I have tried it on other areas and found it doesnt do nothing, but when applied to my tumor it burns the area. It is a corrosive salve. It isnt for everyone. a
little goes a long way. I would never put it in a capsule, regardless of what anyone would tell me. I would not think it would be safe, when you dont know where the black salve burn.
I have to use pain killers to use it, and then its not so bad, but plan on a day or two off. Then in a few days the cancer comes off like a wet scab. For I use a yellow salve right after treatment to keep it from getting infected and keeping it moist.
I also use artemisinin, which has been researched to start killing cancer cells in as little as 8-16 hours. I feel real good about this product. Dr. Lam has a good site on it and its reaserch done by University of Washington by Dr. Lai and Dr. Singh.. Its a good one for you to read on.. very promising.I havent found any bad internet press on it.. I also use protocel,
which I have also alot of faith in..But I am very careful about all these products out there, I dont want to over due my body withn every thing.. even though flax oil is very good for your body as well.. I hope I have helped someone and if you any questions regarding my tumor which is shrinking feel free to email. Elly Latsos

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)