CureZone   Log On   Join
problem

trapper/kcmo Views: 5,332
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 810,282

problem

an experienced and thinking person can figure this out. unfortunately, there are very few of us.

the problem is that supplements can be both a con and dangerous. here is how.

the con would be that a toxed out pork eater tries an herb to address a certain symptom. they are not likely to take enough to do the trick or the herb cannot under any circumstances overcome the symptom because the person keeps doing the same thing over and over that gave them the symptom in the first place. the poor pork muncher is conned by thinking the herb will act like a powerful chemical from a death doctor.

the danger would be from being on poison pharmaceuticals and taking an herb or even changing their diet to try and enhance their treatment. the interaction can be dangerous, as i have seen with my own dad. the powerful pharms change the chemistry of the body so other things dont work like they should in the body. the problem is the pharm, but of course the herb or food gets the bad rap.

they have us where they want us. the only thing that keeps them from shutting us down is their attempt to make us think we still live in a free society. nice try, but i will pass on buying it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.184 sec, (1)