CureZone   Log On   Join
Have OCD

Inter2002 Views: 3,822
Published: 17 y

Have OCD

Hi this is my first time to post here in this forum.I'm 20yrs old and I have OCD, I have been diognosed with OCD 5yrs ago in novemver of 2001, back then it was sevre that it was bothering me.Since when I started to see my pshycaritrist about 5yrs ago I was put on Paxil and Conlonapen for panic attacks then had Paxil slowly takin off whitin months, then in november I was put on Luvox still with Conlonapen for my ocd "still taking and have been reducing my dosage.Then at the month of feb of 2002 I was put on zyprexa, the pshycaritrist she reduced it since it had caused me to become really sleepy and increase my appatite, as my pshycaritrist and my psychologist continued to see improvements of my OCD then my pshycaritrist started to reduce the dosage of zyprexa, untill I was off of Zyprexa then, I had Conlonapen reduced untill I was off of it.It has been 2-2/2 or 3yrs years since I stopped taking Zyrexa & Conlonapean.So my pshycaritrist has seen that I'm doing good with my OCD and still doing better without Zyprexa & Conlonapen so she wanted to reduce Luvox since late 2004 she has started to reduce slowly, I was taking 4 tablets in the mornng and 4 at night 50mg each.So in may of 2005 I have been taking 4 tablets in the morning 3 tablets at night.The last visit to see my pshycaritrist was in Aug 2005 about a year ago since I was 18 she specialized kids and adolecents also since the insurence won't pay anymore, since then I have been reducing my medicince this year in 2006 not sure which month that I started to take only 1 50mg tablet in the morning and 1 at night.I have found these two websites
http://www.nativeremedies.com/ocd-alternat...treatment.shtml
that website talks about taking Mindsoothe

I just not sure like if OCD is genetic, does anyone here know it?I don't know if it's kikke this like the reason that they say that it's genetic so they will get more grants and make more money the drug industry.I have read 2 of Kevin Trudeau 's books.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)