CureZone   Log On   Join
Breast cancer and T3 vertabrae

elly Views: 1,695
Published: 20 y

Breast cancer and T3 vertabrae

Hi,

Last week i came across a website that said that the one thing women with Breast Cancer have is that the T3 vertabrae in the thoracic area of the spine had slipped out of place.

The thoracic corresponds with the chest area.

Going to a chiropractor will help you put that vertabrae back into place.

The woman on the website said that she had her chiropractor adjust her back and that when the oncologists checked her xrays after she had had several treatments, they could not find cancer in her.

But you do need to keep going on a regular basis to chiropractor.
In the long run you will be saving not only yourself money , but not burdening the health care system.

Just remember, you masy feel really rough after chiropractic adjustments, but it took years for your body to go out of place.
So it could take quite awhile for your body to re-adjust to a healthier aligned spine.
It is worth it in the end.
It has helped me alot.

I am having regular chiropractic adjustments while under going cancer treatments.
I do not have breast cancer, but i do have vulva cancer, and i believe it is the adjustments that are keeping me so energetic and feeling healthy.

I am not able to find the website, but if you type in spinal column or something similar, i am sure you will find something on this.

Take care and good luck to all of you
LL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)