breast cancer and lung cancer

One message from cancer-testimonials e-mail group at yahoogroups.com

===============================================
To:
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:26:02 -0500
Subject: [cancer-testimonials] tidbit
Reply-To: cancer-testimonials@yahoogroups.com

Hi All,

There is a lady, Wanda, who helps my wife clean who has also become a good friend.

Her husbands mother has Breast Cancer and lung cancer. I think there was a mastectomy in the past, at least on one side.

She has been using FO/CC but the cancer returned. She is a quite heavy woman. I asked her how much oil she was using, and he told me one tablespoon per day.

I suggested that she increase it to four a few weeks ago. The doctors had scheduled her to have a port put in so they could begin getting the chemo into her.

Wanda just told us this morning that when her mother inl law went to keep the appointment the doctor checked her over and asked her if she was getting chemo somewhere else.

She said no. He asked her if she were doing anything else and she said she was using 4 tablespoons per day of FO/CC.

The cancer is disappearing.

The doctor told her to go home and keep it up.

Cliff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)