CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answer--HIV--

Monkeylip Views: 5,084
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 808,195

Re: --answer--HIV--

THANK YOU all very much.
Just got done with my detox bath. I have done it 3 time now. I am now doing steam sauna in the morning and detox bath at night. I am really feeling the different since the detox bath. I was doing a tablespoon of kelp twice a day but now I am going to increase to 2 tablespoon twice a day.
I have done humaworm twice already. I am doing it every 3 month but I dont want to go back to acid for 30 days if that what it does. Should I continues to do it or stop ??
I am avoiding antioxidation as much as possible. I was taking vit. E and C till you mention it and my Qigong master told me that I was alergic to it. She heal it and told me that I am able to handle antioxidation but recommended not to. She also mention I was high in protein. So I cut down alots on that.
I did ordered Silver Smart Colloidal Silver Generator about 3 month ago but never start it because I strongly believe Moreless drink plus other is the right direction for me. My Qigong master told me that whatever I am drinking..keep on doing it because my body is loving it. I told her after she told me what it was.

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)