CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What the...?

nachomama Views: 2,105
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 768,146

Re: What the...?

Hey anonymous,

There is a little flaw in your theory. That being that it is ESSENTIAL for children to be exposed to 2 parents of 2 sexes. By that definition, most families are lacking. And while it is true that many families in this country are lacking something, it is not for the reason you suggest. For instance, single parent families (from which I come and which my own family is) would be inherently deficient. Families in which children are raised by grandparents, which constitutes a whole lot of families, would also be deficient since they are not the actual PARENTS. By that line of thinking, you could say that all adoptive families are lacking because they are not experiencing the REAL connection of REAL father and mother. The truth is that a lot of biological fathers and mothers are just that - BIOLOGICAL parents. I personally know far of too many people who have brought children into the world who are really not into the parenting thing. Being a parent in earnest does not come with a genetic qualification, but rather one of love, effort, and dedication. Whoever is willing and can really supply that qualifies as a parent to me, whether they are labelled so by society or not.

John Cullison - is that an actual picture of you? You go, boy!

Judy - I LOVE the rabbit picture, especially since I have rabbits (although I don't have chickens so I've never seen anything like that!) Priceless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)