CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Esophagitis - any natural remedies for getting rid of the irritation?

Views: 22,125
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 80,738

Re: Esophagitis - any natural remedies for getting rid of the irritation?

Hi.
My name is Trina and I am 48 years old and have a lot of health problems. One is GERD that got SO bad that I finally had no other choice except to have Haital Hernia Wrap and was told that I had Barrets (sp) Encephalitis. I was only in my late 20's and for some reason not much info was given to me at the time except that had to make a lot of life style change's.
Needless to say I have had nothing but trouble, constant problems with my stomach. In '99 I almost died from two bleeding ulcers. So for the rest of my life no aspirin, Ibuprophine or any type of nadsd. I'm trying to give you just a brief history because my computer will not allow me to gain access on the rest of the info about B.E.S, and your method or solution. I had hardly any episodes with the Barrets until I was diagnosed with Auto Immune Vasulitis, which causes several symptoms. Then suddenly out of the blue my Barrettes has really gotten out of hand.
My Gastro doc. told me, I have reached the point that according to him, medically there isn't any more options.
I take Prevacid. Carrafit, plus I drink aloe vera juice when I can afford it. I have been hospitilized SO many time over the past five years that I have lost track .
  I have lost about 70'#s , due to nausea that most foods cause. I have periods when spasms are uncontrollable, which leads to as you know, another trip to the hospital for I.V fluids, you know the drill. I've run on enough, any help would be greatly appreciated. Peace
Trina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.099 sec, (1)