CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tooth abscess - Don't want to get a root canal...

molly bloom Views: 31,462
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 805,467

Re: Tooth abscess - Don't want to get a root canal...

I think you have picked the perfect curezone handle "Important message please read"....wow. I'm sure you will get many answers to your questions LOL!!

Anyway, you absolutely must try Oil Pulling before you subject yourself to all those dental tortures. At the oil pulling forum we truly believe that you can cure your dental issues with this very simple, effective therapy. The dental testimonials we get on a daily basis are truly amazing. It's something that, after one week, you can tell if this is helping. The effects are pretty quick. People have avoided a whole variety of invasive dental treatments with this.

Simply swish a tablespoon of nut or seed oil around your mouth for 20 minutes on an empty stomach. That is the whole therapy. You may think I'm nuts, but you have to come to the forum and read all the recommended messages to get the full story. Here is a link to the forum.

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=738

For your abscess, I would use a drop of Oil of Oregano and Tea Tree oil in the oil you swish with. The best oils are cold or expeller pressed and organic. But in your case, I'd just get whatever you have in the cupboard and start to do it as soon as possible.

Good Luck.

I'm still trying to get Dr. Dennis to give it a try. And I'll continue to stalk him until I do...Are you hearing me Dr. Hardy? LOL

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)