CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this OLD NEWS? Lisa Marie Presley

747030 Views: 4,329
Published: 17 y

Is this OLD NEWS? Lisa Marie Presley

Hi Gang...guess who has had Amalgam removal after 2 YEARS of serious health issues? Friday Night...nothing on TV....snowed in. I was looking up stuff on WWW about Elvis (I'm still a very devoted fan.) and found the following interview of Lisa Marie Presley by Rolling Stone magazine which happened in 2003: [BTW...anything you see in brackets or asterisks is my editing to make it more clear and because the lil gal has a potty mouth]
[RS says:] “In the period following her split from [Michael] Jackson, her health collapsed: [LMP says:]"My body started to deteriorate. I started to have panic attacks. I went through two years of baffling every doctor from East to West Coast. One week it was asthma . . . hypoglycemia . . . candida . . . reflux . . . I had everything. My gall bladder just ****ing stopped working, and I had to get it taken out. This was when the tabloids said I tried to kill myself or something like that. We settled out of court. But anyway, I wound up in the hospital. I had everything happening; my body completely fell apart. And nobody knew what the **** was wrong with me."[RS says:] She was allergic to everything. [LMP says:] "I had to eat chicken and broccoli for a year," she remembers. "I was absolutely falling apart, physically and emotionally, for a two-year period." [Interviewer says:]At times she thought of death. [LMP ays:] "It was the constant physical breakdowns that were going on that I didn't understand."
[RS asks]"You really thought you might not make it?"
[LMP says:]"I really thought it. It was just non-stop." [RS says:]Then she went to a homeopathic doctor, told him all her symptoms, and he asked her to open her mouth. He told her to get her fillings removed. [Lisa Marie Presley says:]"But once I started to get it out, it all stopped." [RS says:]She now thinks her problems were caused by a mixture of mercury fillings and extreme stress.) [LMP says:]"Mercury can make you go ****ing crazy. That term 'mad as a hatter' comes from mercury: people working in felt factories and going crazy. They try to say mercury is safe, but it's the second-deadliest poison known to man, underneath plutonium, and it's in people's ****ing teeth." That's all she said about it in a very long interview. She's very up front and honest. And she can sing! This gal really looks a LOT like her dad. She has his eyes and his smile. Elvis....your daughter totally rocks! (OK, off to find the url of the full RS interview for yawl. It's long.)
http://www.girlsguidetoelvis.com/lmpinrolston.html
I also did a google search for LMP in Curezone and only got about 3 hits, none of them about Amalgam removal. Let's be healthy and happy. Jax in CO

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)