CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My skin gets better when I´ve been drinking alcohol!?

Views: 31,341
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 802,696

Re: My skin gets better when I´ve been drinking alcohol!?

Well the strange thing is that I have dry skin all the time. So dry that it is flaking and red from irritation. So I don´t think its due to less oils. And I don´t think that would make my somach flat eather. I´m actually underweight trying to gain. And the alcohol isn´t a problem for me, this was the first time I´ve been drinking in almost 4 years. And right now I´m not worried about my liver. A doctor told me I had one of the helthiest livers he´d ever seen. And that was before I did some liver flushing. So I actually don´t think the liver has any part in my acne, but I do belive it has in many other peoples acne. That was why I tried Liver Cleansing in the first place. I think there are a lot of different reasons for having acne. Some times even the oposit reasons. For example I got worse skin from taking fish oil, linseed oil and borage oil and I know many people get better skin from that.
I´ve tried probably over a hundred different things for my skin, most of them are things I´ve found here on curezone. But strangly enough the only only thing that has ever had a positive effect on my skin is such a bad thing as alcohol. Of course that doesn´t mean I´m going to start drinking every day or every week even. I just thought it coulg give me some clue as to what´s really wrong in my body.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (1)