CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can Ozonated Water cure Body Odor

ozoneman Views: 7,273
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 803,615

Re: Can Ozonated Water cure Body Odor

Hello Desperadonyc5
I can't tell you exactly when it happened or how long it took, but fifteen years ago when I discovered oxygen and ozone therapies, I had bad Body Odor , bad breath and severe athlete's foot. When I took off my work boots I would clear the room of inhabitants, including the dog. All that is now gone and I'm a lot older.

We use ozone and hydrogen peroxide in many forms in our house. Our hot tub is highly ozonated, eliminating the need for toxic chemicals. We wash practically all our food in H2O2. We spray down with 3% after showers. We regularly use our ozone sauna tent. We drink ozonated RO water. We do auricular and other insufflations as needed. we also have 3 air ozone machines running 24/7 in the house. when we go out, people say we smell like ozone.
We discovered a remarkable non-toxic way to eliminate underarm odor with a product called Ihle's Paste containing 25% zinc oxide. We only need to use it about every two weeks. Any baby bum cream containing at least 15% zinc oxide will work for this as well.
Our process has not been just about ozone, but also about general detoxification, cleansing, elimination of toxic products and foods in our house, good supplemental nutrition, and avoidance of fast food. I feel it has all contributed to good health and the by-product of all of this is I no longer smell bad.
cheers,
paul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)