Re: Mineralizing Distilled water?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
hopinso Views: 9,279
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 797,052

Re: Mineralizing Distilled water?

I also drink home distilled water at room temperature. It has gotten to the point that cold liquids actually hurt when I drink them. I was somewhat worried about the mineral question, but have read that distilled water will not leach minerals from cells and bones; it will help leach out, perhaps dissolve is a better word, unusable "rock" minerals that have accumulated in joints and organs. Minerals that have permeated the cell walls are safe; minerals that are extracellular are what get dissolved by the distilled water. If that is true, then distilled water is actually good for the body because it does help remove these "rocks" that cause stiff joints, clogged arteries, kidney stones and other problems.

I do admit though, that I am thinking about ordering some prill beads and experimenting with them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.057 sec, (1)