CureZone   Log On   Join
long time infection of threadworms??

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
want2beclean Views: 136,232
Published: 17 years ago

long time infection of threadworms??

In other posts, I have talked about what I have seen in my poo - I am a poo-watcher :). In one, you mentioned that what I may be seeing is threadworms. I am on my second parasite cleanse, and what I am seeing has changed. I saw liver flukes and pieces of flukes - all bright red - and some very long brown stringy things,as well as the little brown threads, but now, on day 6 of my 10 day cleanse, I am noticing very regular looking poos with quite a number of little short brown "threads" coming out of them or being inside when I break them apart - sometimes they are whitish - but mostly brown. My rump has been a bit itchy, too.

Okay, I was thinking - when I was about 8, I had pinworms but had them in my urethra. I remember this mostly because my stepmom was horrified and told me I was dirty, Could it be possible that I have had a threadworm infection the entire time??

My symptoms until starting the cleanses were - pain in upper right quadrant, bloating, gas, diarreha alternating with constipation, severe stomach cramps and loose stools that smelled like acid, weight gain - constant, and I mean CONSTANT food and sugar cravings.Could it have been threadworms in my gut?? I also came to understand that they will cause itching around the vulva, etc. I sure am wondering...all my life I have struggled with terrible horrible sugar cravings, and fed those cravings with cans of frosting, candy,cookies to the point where I thought I was a freak.

Today, my belly is beginning to lay flat, I do not have the side pain, I have regular movements except for the somewhat unusual things in my stool, no diarreha, no gas, no constipation, no real urgent sugar or food cravings. For the first time I feel that I have a grip on my food intake, instead of it controlling me.

I am afraid, though, that when I stop this cleanse in 4 days that I am still infected as I am still passing these little skinny brown critters and am wondering what will happen in the 90 days I have to wait till I can do a Humaworm cleanse.

I sure don't want to go back to the mindless feeding that I was doing.
How do I know when I am "free"??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (2)