CureZone   Log On   Join
ECZEMA Re: I had eczema for about over three years now

eureca Views: 3,737
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 7,986

ECZEMA Re: I had eczema for about over three years now

It sounds to me like the eczema on your hands is a form called dyshidrotic eczema, which is usually found on the hands and feet. One of the hallmarks of this form of eczema is the fluid-filled bumps you describe as well as the itchy and sometimes painful cracks left behind. It's a vicious cycle. You may want to look on the web for sites with pictures of the condition.

Supposedly there is a link to heavy metal allergy. I know in my case it was nickel allergy.

Do you have many amalgams? Do you have any trouble wearing jewelry? A metallic taste in your mouth, etc? Try to remember what was happening (physically or nutritionally) around the time you first contracted it, or the times when it returns.

Shirley's Wellness Cafe is a great site, isn't it? It gave me great hope. Right now the treatment that is serving me well is to not only identify my allergies, but to eliminate them.

One of my worst allergens was to heavy metals and minerals, and when I recently passed both I felt a great sense of health and vitality.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)