CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I am making a few people at curezone uncomfortable

hopinso Views: 2,848
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 797,988

Re: I think I am making a few people at curezone uncomfortable

You wrote:
"i have a forum to help not to feed my ego"

Good for you, most of us come here to learn how to take responsibility for our own health and seek advice for specific problems. The majority of Curezone members are not blind followers of any one "expert", they (we) are seekers of useful information. This forum is one of the best sources I have seen in a long time.
I am also glad you are refusing to get involved in a series of silly debates, I doubt if they would change anything or teach anything. The way most debates are conducted here degenerate into shouting matches, name calling and insults. A debate among experts would probably just serve to further fragment Curezone. We can usually get along with each other even when we do not agree. Since most of us believe we need more unity and less drama here, I am sure your decision will be applauded by the majority of CZ members.
I appreciate you and respect your decision. Thank you.

By the way Moreless and MH (Master Herbalist) are not old timers; they are both relatively new here and both have contributed to the lack of unity and frequent hard feelings we seem to have here on a regular basis lately.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)