CureZone   Log On   Join
ACV burn??

a2244 Views: 18,088
Published: 18 years ago

ACV burn??

Hi everybody. I'm hoping someone here can clarify something for me. Two days ago I used ACV for some molluscum lesions. What I did was soak cotton balls in ACV and taped them over the areas where the warts were.

One of the warts was in my genital area, right at the base of my penis. I taped the cotton ball with ACV there and after 24 hours, took it off. Sure enough the main aprt of the wart fell off. The other thing I noticed was that the area of skin under the cotton, was very pale and discolored. I had read elsewhere that this was normal, but now I have seen that the area that was white is now very dark, like scab-colored. It hurst just a little bit, like an irritation. The area is a little bit raised. I'd say the whole thing is about the size of a quarter, maybe a little larger.

I am a little worried. Questions: is this normal? Did I damage my skin with the vinegar? Should I see a doctor?? I have been putting some neosporin Antibiotic cream, and when I am home I have been sitting without clothing to let the area air out. I may simply go to the doctor tomorrow, if it doesn't get better. Any help or comments on this will be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.049 sec, (1)