CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rebuilding heart muscle after heat attack

dennishardyND Views: 4,841
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 793,411

Re: Rebuilding heart muscle after heat attack

Yes I have seen the heart repair itself. (Let your MD know that you are adding a holistic aproch to your healing program) But in order to do that you have to stop doing the things that break it down, and start doing the things that build it up. I would avoid white flour, white sugar. Cows milk, salt, fried foods. Eat at least 6 cups of vegetables a day, two cups of fruit a day. Have a raw juice in the morning made from 2 cups of grapes, one peeled orange, and a apple, and a raw juice in the evening made from ½ cup of beet, ½ cup beet greens, 1 cup of green beans and 4 carrots.
I would also have take 100mg of Co enzyme Q10 a day, 2000mg of lecithin a day, 1000 mg of vitamin C a day. I would make an extract of equal parts of Hawthorn berry (grind the berries first) Cayenne, and yellow dock. And use 60 drops in a glass of water 4 times a day.
Instructions for making an extract are as follows Alcohol Extract: Put the herb you want to extract in a jar and add enough 80-proof grain alcohol so it is one inch above the herb, stir well, every day for 14 days, then strain and press.
I would do dry skin burshing followed by hot/cold hydro therapy as follows

The Benefits of Dry-Skin Brushing
1. Removes dead layers of Skin and other Impurities.
2. Keep the pores open.
3. Stimulates blood circulation..
4. Increases the eliminative capacity of your skin.
5. Improves Lymph fluid flow.
Please note: For hygienic reasons each person should have his or her own brush.
How to do the Dry Brush Massage
1. Use a soft bristle brush about the size of your hand. A natural bristle brush is best.
2. Start with the soles of your feet, brush in a vigorous rotating motion. Put as much pressure on the brush as you can comfortably stand.
3. Brush in this order: feet, legs, hands arms, back, abdomen, chest, neck.
4. Brush until your skin is rosy red. The average time to brush the whole body is 5-10 minutes.
5. It’s best to brush in the morning and again at night.
6. Following the brush massage, take a hot shower for 30 seconds, then rinse with cold water for 30 seconds, repeat hot/cold, hot/cold four times.
I would also use a caster oil pack on the chest over the heart.
The Caster Oil Pack
A Caster Oil Pack is made by soaking a piece of felt or flannel cloth with Caster Oil, and placing it over any area on the body that has any type of aliment. Make sure that the cloth is big enough to cover the entire area that is to be treated. It can be placed over the area of the body that has a internal dis-ease. The Caster Oil soaked cloth is then covered with a piece of plastic wrap to keep the mess to a minimum. Next a hot water bottle or a heating pad is placed over the Caster Oil Pack.
Caster Oil has the chemical Lactin which induces a local immune response to speed the healing process. The heat increases blood flow to the area, which increases the rate at which the body can bring nutrients to the diseased area and carry away the toxins that have caused the problem.
This treatment should be done two times a day, and the length of the treatment is 20 minutes.

Remember it takes time effort and desire to heal, no one can sell or give you health, it is your reasonability to work and earn health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)