Re: USDA's Newest Indirect Attempt to Weaken Organic Standards

Organic Colon Cleanse
Get the waste out, feel free and light.

boldyloxx Views: 2,147
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 789,457

Re: USDA's Newest Indirect Attempt to Weaken Organic Standards

grzbear and trapper, I totally agree.

I think we all should be alert to the hypocrisy and corruption going on in us and around us-and it is certainly festering in High Places more than in any Brothel or toilet to the highest degree!

We CAN fall on our knees and bring the mess before our Creator. We should all pour out our heart to God about how the Elite of mankind have made asses of themselves and a mess of this Earth, animal Kingdom and other less priviledged humans- and intervention is needed for the sake of the suffering. For those who do Reiki, maybe they can do Reiki over this planet. I believe it can have a positive effect.

I am praying about corruption daily, and I know that even though I may not see immediate results, that I am being heard. I feel positive energy flow out of me when I say these prayers. Maybe it is helping make a positive ripple effect? With the mindset I am on, God is able to show me little hypocrisies in my own personal life that I need to correct as well. I'ts very cleansing!

I feel Christ had the same problems with the corrupted Religious Elite Establishment when He walked this Earth 2000 years ago. This spirit of corruption never dies, but continues on in each generation-- in all aspects and especially in high levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)