CureZone   Log On   Join
Isocort Users - Some Clarification

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
plantlover Views: 12,328
Published: 18 years ago

Isocort Users - Some Clarification

Hi All,

I may have mentioned this on my other posts but I wanted to clarify some info for Isocort users and those using the sublingual ACE (Adrenal Cortex Extract) and the other reformulated brand called Sub-Adrene.

I am not one to take internet descriptions at face value so I called all three manufacturers of these products. Let me say I use ALL of these products and they have been some help in conjunction with the dozens of other changes I've made, lifestyle; identification of allergies; supplements; organic diet, elimination of household and personal products that contain chemicals, installing a reverse osmosis water unit, ripping out the old carpet in the house; major change in attitude and stress management and on and on.....

ISOCORT - Made by Bezwecken. I had a doozy of a time even getting the phone number. Their website and phone line is only for physicians and when I did call them they at first refused to talk to me. When I explained I was using Isocort at the advice of a physician they readily recognized, they still didn't want to give me any information; but said they would give it to my physician if I forwarded the questions. I explained all I wanted to know was the DOSE of each pill. I badgered and badgered the poor girl, who finally said, "the dose is not per pellet". To which I replied, "Now, Dr. Teitelbaum says it's equivalent to about 2.5 mg., my doctor says more like 1-1.5. So who is right". So she repeated it again, "the dose is not per pellet". So I then said, "does that mean it's not standardized?" And, she said the same thing. So I take that to mean that each pellet is NOT standardized. Isocort is made from sheep adrenals.

MY CONCLUSION: I use Isocort in the afternoon, small amounts of Cortef in the morning. Since my afternoon dose is the smallest, I think Isocort is ideal at that time. Plus, I seem to be able to sleep better using it in the afternoon instead of Cortef, which can 'rev' up my system uncomfortably at times.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACE and Sub-Adrene: I called both companies who said the same thing. They contain the 'cells' needed for the adrenals to produce compounds. They do NOT contain measurable cortisol. (Although I just don't 'get' how you could make freeze dried Isocort from adrenals and it DOES contain cortisol, but you could synthesize liquid from cow adrenals and it doesn't???) Both company reps were friendly on the phone bu the makers of ACE in La Mesa, Ca sounded knowledgeable and friendly, whereas the rep. at Sub-Adrene seemed less knowledgeable.

CONCLUSION: I have used both brands of drops. I find the ACE tastes fine under the tongue. Kind of sweet and the liquid is clear. Sub-Adrene however tastes AWFUL. It's slightly brown in color. It is however less expensive. The only way I can get it down is if I put it in an empty capsule and swallow, (which I guess defeats the whole purpose of sublingual?). So I put a few extra drops (total of 8) in the capsule to make up the difference. I find the Sub-Adrene seems a little stronger and will raise my low body temp a little, although I'm not sure why since they said it doesn't contain cortisol. (Maybe they have to say that to avoid FDA problems?? I couldn't blame them if that were true.)

ACE is made from cow adrenals from cows in Las Vegas (accordinging to the rep) who are kept organically. (Hey, do the cows at least get to gamble and see a Vegas show before they go to cow heaven???) Sub-Adrene is made from cows in New Zealand.

So I hope this at least clears some up some confusion. I am never one to take no for an answer when I have concerns or questions, so thought y'all would want to know.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS from Plantlover and blessings to you all!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (2)