CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UTI's and more: For Women Only

Views: 11,827
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 791,472

Re: UTI's and more: For Women Only

Wow, this sounds pretty serious. Do you think you could also have a yeast infection? It sounds like you have some sort of vaginal infection as well as a UTI. I suffered for years with UTI's. They started when I was about 21 and I got them atleast 4-6 times a year until I was 24. I think it was my birth control pills that were making me super susceptible, which I don't take anymore and I don't get UTI's. Also, I would have to make my husband be extra careful that he didn't touch me anywhere near the anal region when we were having sex. If he did and then touched me else where....bam, UTI 5 days later, every single time. I know that is TMI but it is the truth. I only had vaginal discharge once and it ended up that I had a yeast infection. During really bad UTI's I would have a burning feeling so bad in that area and my inner thighs that I would lay with a cold wash cloth b/t my legs. But I never had peeling. Once I got my Antibiotics (normally cipro) the UTI would feel 10 times better after the first day.

I know that you say you cannot go to the doctor but I am seriously encouraging you to do so. There has got to be a doctors office that you can go to that will help you even if you explain that you can't afford to pay. They will work with you I'm sure. If you have a vaginal infection and you don't have it taken care of it could turn into PID, which is Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. You do not want that, it is very hard to get rid of and will make your life a living hell. I know a girl who has it and she cannot get rid of it and she feels like she has a UTI and yeast infection constantly. She got it b/c her mom wouldn't take her to the doctor when she had a vaginal infection.

I know you want to go holistic...I am on the same page but right now you need serious help. After you get this taken care of then keep going holistic and detoxing and hopefully you can prevent anything like this from happening in the future. Even if you don't want to take the Antibiotics you need to find out what is going on. That way you will be able to make a more informed decision of what to do, even on a holistical level. Guessing could cause you to make bad decisions or wrong choices and you could get worse. Please find a way to go see a doctor. There has got to be an Urgent Care facility in your town that will help people who can't afford health care.

Also, as far as I know anything with citrus in it is a huge no-no for UTI's. Oranges, lemons, grapefruit...etc...from what I read during my trials was that the citrus foods will feed the bacteria causing the UTI. The cranberry juice will coat your urinary tract and keep the bacteria from sticking to the walls. I know that Uva Ursi is also a great herb in treating UTI's. They actually use that instead of Antibiotics in Germany, so I've read. I took it when I was having my UTI's during the time that the UTI started and going to the doctor. Don't take it with the antibiotics. I found that my UTI's cleared up faster when I did that. Also uristat is a girls best friend. Good luck, keep us updated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)