CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im Still Alive

centex Views: 4,125
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 788,832

Re: Im Still Alive

The only Traditional methods I used was the stereostatic surgery,I didn't want to do this,but,with my condition (melanoma) the doubling size of the tumors are very rapid,so I needed a qick fix there,and I used what was available.
Natural Methods? I used many. But mostly I clensed my body, House, and mind of as many Toxins as I could. Im a firm beleiver that this is the direct cause of cancer in most cases.
For the 1st year and a half I was on a strict 90% raw vegan diet,(organic).
NONE of the deadly whites: Sugar,White Flour,White Salt,and White Rice.
I drank hot pepper teas,ate lots of pineapple,Anything to reduce acid and raise alkalinity.
I drank essiak tea, Green tea,echenacia tea,Anything the helps the immune system.
I used various suplements,anything that boosts the immune system.(mushrooms,coconut oil,cod liver oil,flax seed oil, vitiman e,melatonin,modified citrus pectin powder. I also used a product called Limu,It coms from a sea vegitable.I even dabbled in UT for about 6 months.
Look at all my archived posts and you can see ALL the things Ive used.
God Bless And Stay Healthy,
Butch

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)