CureZone   Log On   Join
excellent post. thank you.Re:hoosier redneck snakes

Views: 4,631
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 783,973

excellent post. thank you.Re:hoosier redneck snakes

Men in indiana are called corrupt irish catholic 'redneck' hoosier men, because the children are always asking 'whoose' your daddy, hoos i er, whoose your daddy? We don't know, the malnourished children of those hoosier mc degenerates cry.
I asked God to send the flood specifically to some of those mc redneck deadbeat dad filled adulterous backwards indiana towns after what I saw in the irish catholic over run corrupt bad indiana towns. dang. it was not a pretty sight to see the adulterous fornicators of those funky stupid violent backwoods indiana hoosier snake following redneck men and the wreckage of starving kids and sick broken women they batter impregnate via rape, and abandon.
we let negroes in chicago eat those irish catholic greedy funky amoral deadbeat hoosier dads if they come to illinois to try to rape or rob. Usually after chicago negroes beat up the irish hoosier rednecks, illinois mds cut the irish hoosier rednecks hearts out in surguries and put stents, coathangers in thier heart arteries so they can no longer run around rapeing robbing and battering women children and each other. Modern medicine does do some good, it gets rid of violent irish hoosier redneck women beating child molesting deadbeat dads.
thank GOD for abortion and welfare. Rutgers University studies found women would rather live in a one room apartment alone on meager welfare then live in a mansion with an adulterous woman beating fornicating catholic irish redneck man, those indiana sickie catholic irish men even have sex with thier own and thier neighbors children, I heard them brag about it, they are grotesque. Thank goodness they die of open heart sugury, syphilis based usually, at age 42 or such, it's not early enough for those deadbeats, too bad most were not aborted before birth.
~~~~~~~
Retarded Indiana irish catholic snake men is why the Federal government supports planned parenthood, war and the draft. If you met those fake catholic irish hoosier violent retarded evil deadbeat snakes you would be in favor of abortion and or drafting those freaks and leaving them in land mine filled deserts and, or swamps.The world has no use for MORALLY RETARDED AMORAL violent flat forehead no forebrain redneck irish catholic hoosiers. slopeheads, look at them, they have NO frontal lobes, creepy, they lie rob rape murder and steal as a lifestyle, pure scum. Send em to iraq or the teaching hospitals to be cut up like xmas turkeys.
In redneck ireland they blow up thier own kids and thier neighbors kids in IRA schoolbus bombings. Sickies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)