CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where's Waldo?????Here is the aging part

babsbiltmore Views: 1,365
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 788,436

Re: Where's Waldo?????Here is the aging part

I saw Janis Joplin live at Wintergardens, Jimmi Hendrix live at the Paladium, Tina Turner at many small venues- my husband loved her so much he got up on stage and danced with her (poor white boy!) but he loved it. And she was a very generous performer- I think this must have been the time Ike was abusing her looking back- It was still Ike and Tina Turner Revue (yes-old)

I saw Traffic- which was a GREAT band up in San Francisco- forgotten where
under the influence of psychedilics. I saw all of Stevie Winwood bands all great bands and music.

I saw Cream at the Hippodrome- Ginger Rogers-on drums

Opening for them was the band that got so famous for I ain't got no time for the Summertime Blues- about the workaday world.

I loved Janis Joplin! and Jimi-
They are a good reason not to do drugs..and the real pain of those creative people who are revered and adored but not accepted in the true culture of USA. (Except that they made a few bucks much to the establishments surprise and looky the music business which is grueling and killing is one of the biggest industries today..

Go figure

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)