CureZone   Log On   Join
Oil Pulling and Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
melvel Views: 12,677
Published: 18 years ago

Oil Pulling and Chronic Fatigue/Fibromyalgia

My sister-in-law has CFS/Fibromyalgia and has had it for over 2 years. Nothing she has done has helped her much at all. She is so very sick. I found out about oil pulling from curezone and told her about it. She started it about 4 or 5 weeks ago using sesame oil and pulling 3 times a day. I talked to her last night and she is so happy! She has so much more energy and her Depression has lifted, her teeth are whiter and tighter, her gums don't hurt anymore, her complexion is better and the color has returned to her face, the ulcers in her mouth have cleared up as well as the candida that was there..... I think that was all she told me but that is so much. She also started putting the sesame oil on her face, which prompted a breakout that she said healed quick and her skin looked great afterward. She sounds fantastic, what a blessing. She told me last night that she finally has hope again...thank you so much, to all of you, for this site and for all the great information.

I started OPing also and have seen some positive things too...I have a lot of mucus that drains when I pull and I am spitting up mucus for about 5 minutes afterward, I know this has to be good. I have some Acne issues and went through a full 2 month detox using the book Acne No More and that worked fantastic but right after the 2 months I had surgery on my ankle and was unable to walk for 6 weeks so I couldn't cook for myself or maintain the books regimen. So I have gone back to eating a not-as-healthy diet, I was also bombarded with chemicals from the surgery and from the pain pills. I started pulling a week after the surgery and have been doing so for 6 weeks. I am getting small pimples but they are healing super fast and are way less then I have seen in the past, just a few here and there. Although I did get a big breakout a week after starting as some other people posted. My period was not as painful and was almost normal and I didn't have a huge breakout like I have before...only two pimples that healed quick. My gums don't hurt anymore and they used to have pain all the time. For the first 3 days that I was pulling I had pain in one part of my gums and after that I haven't felt bad since. I was using sesame oil and then ran out so I switched to coconut oil and now am back with sesame. I think I like pulling with the sesame better and love cooking with the CO. Oh and just as a little note...I don't know if this has anything to do with OPing but I healed very well from my surgery. The strength and flexibility in my foot is equal to my good foot and I am only 6 weeks out of surgery. Both my doctor and the physical therapist are very surprised that I am healed this well so soon. Like I said, I don't know if this has anything to do with the OPing but who knows.

Thank you so much again...I will keep you posted if anything else happens with me or my sis...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)