CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Want to Know...

hopinso Views: 6,858
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 787,398

Re: Want to Know...

Oil pulling will probably help, but may not cure. All of us need to rid ourselves of the allopathic mindset that says if I just do this or that, I will get well. Natural healing means the entire body must be brought to it natural state of homeostasis, or balance. Only then can true healing begin. If a bacterial infection is the problem, then herbals like olive leaf, oil of oregano, and grapefruit seed extract, along with coconut oil may help the body rid itself of the invading bacteria. Essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and bioavailable minerals will help strengthen the immune system so it can fight the invaders. Oil pulling will help rid the body of toxins that can drag it down and weaken the immune system, as well as provide some of the essential fatty acids like Omega 3 and 6. You will also need to be drinking plenty of pure water, distilled is best. Some natural Sea Salt will help the cells absorb the water. When the kidneys are well hydrated and not assaulted by inorganic "rock" minerals, they can filter the blood and make it cleaner and better able to get its leukocytes to the area of infection.

A well functioning digestive system will also make fighting infections easier for the body. Liver and Colon Cleanses have helped with a variety of health problems. Even fasting can allow the body to consume abscesses and growths caused by bacteria.

I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the idea without getting discouraged. Make getting your whole body healthy your goal. And,yes, oil pulling will help you reach that goal. While most of us do have specific problems we need to address, we must learn to take a holistic view of health instead of just treating symptoms. I do wish you great success. Having dealt with similar problems in the past, I do understand how uncomfortable, and even occasionally embarrassed you must feel. Read, study, determine what feels right for you, and join other in their search for good health. Meanwhile-put a drop or two of oil of oregano in the swishing oil of your choice and join the fun.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.202 sec, (1)