CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MSM prevents what types of parasites/worms?

esme90 Views: 6,887
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 784,849

Re: MSM prevents what types of parasites/worms?

Oh, I think I clean myself of the intestinal worms at the start of each cleanse. At least I got the tomato skin things out with Clarkia and little grey things out with Oxypowder and within the first two weeks of Humaworm. I had some fluttering in my lower abdomen after the first week, and became a bit constipated. So I fasted for a day while still on Humaworm, and I think got rid of those parasites. So you may want to give Humaworm a try. I really recommend Humaworm. It's cheap. It seems pretty effective against intestinal parasites, and the guy who makes it has a forum here, and seems pretty on-the-square.
Read in a Moreless' post (gosh, that person is scary, I don't think I'd ever dare send him/her a post just to get my head bitten off) that if you are fully minerslised then MSM is fine, but if you lack minerals, then taking MSM can demineralise your body. So that's probably what my problem is. Need to start taking superfoods since eating organic vegetables doesn't help effectively.
rgds
esme

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)