CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Identifying a shapeshifter

Ohfor07 Views: 14,924
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 783,630

Re: Identifying a shapeshifter

Shift observations by cbswork Oct 2004

Been watching the enemy, as best as one can under these circumstances.

Noticed four dinstinct phases to the reptilian shift. There are probably many different other elements that occur, that we are simply not, as yet, aware of.

1. Their pupils dilate to the extreme. When a reptoid starts to shift, its eyes dilate. Blue, brown, black, or green, same thing. It can be a day at the beach...regardless, their eyes dilate. They seem to let this happen more than usual, because most people simply don't look others in the eye very much anyway, especially in the big cities. Found also, that they at least have to shift this far into their limbic/hive mind/body to work any kind of solar plexus or sacral center mojo. So, if someone in a store line dilates their eyes in front of you, they are about to vampire your etheric body and stick nasty engrams and links into any tears or holes in the web. Blast them at once. It causes them to shift further. They'll either scoot away from you or get some sunglasses on, pretty quick.

2. Then, they turn into these star pattens, like a square box up-ended on its axis. Also notice new bulges around the scalp, tail lengthening, and ribbons around the jawbone. The skin may even start to turn slightly yellow or blue, depending.

3. Then the ellipsoid pattens start. Oblong pupils - the thing is a heartbeat away from showing scales.

4. their eye color then finally turns Honey Brown. Every time.

FYI.

~ 

07/29/2004 11:22:06 pm by cbswork
Whacking reptoids made easy

I've used this technique very successfully and have taken out over 50 high-profile targets, including helicopters, planes, and gravlevs.

First, no rubber-soled shoes. Rubber breaks the etheric contact between the chakras of your feet and the Earth. Take them off. STand on the grass or earth, for FULL POWER.

Extend your arms outward toward your sides, palms raised upwards toward the heavens.

Eyes open or closed, indraw with your breath, and Seeing your heart fill fron the inside, NOT FROM THE OUTSIDE OR ABOVE YOU, but from the point within the center of your heart, behind the sternum, A fiery rainbow cobalt fire that expands to about 30 feet in every direction.

Then, see your target. With your exhalation, utter the power word YAHWEH, sending that 30 foot ball of blue fire right INTO THE CHEST CAVITY OF YOUR TARGET. Repeat as necessary.

With a little practice, you can do this driving, standing in line at the store, or anywhere. Reptoids hate the presence of that which they rebelled from and that's what you are doing, invoking the Most High to evict the reptilian scum from the Earth.

11/19/2004 12:12:00 pm by cbswork
Baggin on the Big Guy

You will also see and are already seeing on the web, a great deal of bagging on the Big Guy. Well, consider the source: SATANIC NEPHILIM. Reptoids. Anakim. Annunaki. Demonic Beings.

Okay?

And from that source, anything regarding A righteous path of Love is somehow turned into this patriarchical diatribe against men and Yahweh.

Men are to blame...its a patriarchal system designed to oppress women...what a load of sh!t.

Excuse me? Who runs the Illuminati? The QUeen of England ( A WOMAN! - CLARE ) and Jacob Rothschild (Pindar.)

Hillary RUNS the Western or AMerican Illuminati. She's a woman.

The head of the Chinese Drac faction is a woman: Lilith.

--------

WOMEN ARE RUNNING THE WORLD, BEHIND THE SCENES. In the hive matrix, THE QUEEN IS THE POWER. The male aspects BEND A KNEE TO THAT, just like in a bee hive, which is why one of the big Masonic symbols is a Bee. The Bee figures prominently in the occult underworld as a radionic symbol of translating Lilith demonic energy into any hive or soul with a demonic link installed in the sacral center. Remember, these ARE NOT individualized souls as we are, they are Borg, when they became reptoid.

~

What's even more annoying is having to so very often keep saying the above. Follow your own heart, wherever it leads you. Just make damn sure its your heart THAT IS LEADING YOU. And not Anger and hate and malice.

~

Lilith was a whore. She was one of two FEMALE fallen angels, who turned against God and were cast down. This is a real being, not some poetic attempt to sweeten what this horrific being does to countless souls and for countless generations.

This rebellion was a real thing. It happened. Not once, but THREE times, all told. Creation has problems, you know. There are dark influences controlling history on this planet that are millions of years old: the problem of cosmic evil.

It was this dark spirit of Time that caused Sanat Kumara to rebel in the first place, and he took his whole "congregation" with him. They are with him to this day, walking among men as reptoids. Lilith is here, too. She empowers the seductress, feeds on children, Lives in Romania, and empowers gays, entertainers, and lesbians. Which is why they name their gatherings, Lilith Fairs.

She is the Queen of the Damned. She overshadowed Cleopatra, etc. Anyone selling you this demonic arch-angel is wholly demonic themselves.

I HAVE SEEN THE SPIRIT KNOWN AS LILITH. I've not been able to get her in my lens. She looks very mannish and has a permanent scowl with constantly moving hair as snakes, just as Medussa from Grecian lore. Medussa WAS lilith.

Lilith...for heaven's sake, people. Nothing about this entity is good. Think of Tink going bad, a high level angel with unlimited powers of creation, becoming E V I L...

--------

You'll see this more and more. Dark spirits put up as gods to be worshipped.

First. Worship Love, not any entity, living or dead.

Second. Lilith is in the akashic and esoteric record as one of two demonic spirits, with a Female Soul matrix: feminine polarity. She is a reptilian elite Princess of the First Magnitude. She is the mother of abortion, lesbianism, charms and potions, and CHILD SACRIFICE. That's your god for you. A baby-feeder.

Third, when anyone sells you a demonic entity as "misunderstood" you are dealing with a mouthpiece for that entity. Reptilian herself, are you? Clair...my...picked a nice name though.

The name of the other fallen female angel

CLARE

~

11/05/2004 11:08:08 am by cbswork

Coming to terms

1st Heaven: Planet's atmosphere, out to the edge of space, or the "2nd" heaven. Includes any and all dimensions within the atmosphere, down to ground level.

2nd Heaven: Outer Space, so-called. Includes all dimensions therein. I recall there are 7 heavens; we know of two.

Mkids: Children/grown adults, under the control of the CIA's MKUltra or Monarch mind control program. Can include other programs by the Navy, Air Force, and various other black programs in the intelligence agencies.

Star Children: Reptoid Elites returning in newer designed bodies, thanks to fifty years of improved bio-science in their dungeons. I've seen many of these about.

Double eleven codes: 11:11 - CIA reinforcing codes for end times programming of sleeper agents. Over four million in USA alone.

Stargates: Reptilian hijack points on the EARTH/SOLAR GRID, allowing trans-dimensional transportation.

ETB: Enhanced Tower Buster.

Dooky-boy: Gay CIA Handler of young boys and girls. Usually reptoid.

Satan: The Beast. Esoteric name - SANAT KUMARA. Lucifer. Sorath. Ahriman. The youth of endless summers. Baal. Bael. Thoth. Set. Seth. Leviathan. The Odd One. Original Cherubim (highest) who betrayed The Most High and opened the door to evil in our galaxy, for the very first time. Convinced 1/3 of our the planet's and systems in this section to rebellion against YahWeh. Banished and cursed to wear the body of a Lizard (and all who "fell" with him, so to say) for all eternity. Losing two centers in the process, some lost much more. This is an actual being. Santa Claus anyone? Old "Saint" Nick? Get it? Saint? He was. He was Cherubim, most high of the Angels. Then...ego, vanity, the thing that caused his fall, is also a favorite device and weapon against humanity - vanity and ego. Created being.

I use these terms interchangeably, even though many of the above are often aspects of the involutionary spirit more than the actual Being Itself.

These are terms I use a great deal, and possibly understanding how "I" understand these terms, may help my few co-researchers visiting here in understanding the intent. See, if you are reading this, know that I write for less than a dozen people, mainly. These people are doers, servers and fighters for freedom. They know who they are. They are also co-researchers into orgone and its VISIBLE effects upon the world; which is my work at hand right now, recording these visible effects. It's my job in the whole thing. As it is all of ours, really. Record, take notes, use your camera. That's all I do, in the final analysis. The rest took care of itself.

Human Being: Created Being. Higher Self, Soul matrix, 7 centers. Humonoid, Adamic DNA. Heart center-fulcrum-being, with potential to Higher, going inward. Heart connection to Diety potential, if pursued in life.

Angel or Deva: Created Being. Of 12 grades or classifications. Manages the first two heavens and physical 3-D. Can be anything from a lower grade, 3 center angel, to a 12 centered, ARCH-ANGEL. They live and move and have their beingness among the seven elements of creation, of which humanity only knows of four, and is learning the fifth, or element of SPIRIT. The previous four being earth, water, wind, fire. The devas manage creation and are the spirit INSIDE matter. The higher angels in each element have TOTAL MASTERY over that element.

Off-worlder: Any being not a native to Terra or Earth.

FED: Any man, woman, or "child" under the conscious (agent) or unconscious (MKULTRA) control of any intelligence apparattus.

Etheric entities: People, beings, light-beings, life-forms, flora, and fauna of the etheric plane. Includes off-worlders, angels, dieties of varying stripes, dead people, living people, dimensional zone shift beings, et al. Can be positive or negative being (negs).

Undine: Angel who serves in the element of Water.

Sylph: Angel who serves in the element of Wind.

Salamandar: Angel who serves in the element of Fire.

Gnome: Angel who serves in the element of Earth.

Reptilian Being (elite): Perfect example is, Lisa Marie Presley. Get pics of her, whenever you can. This should be easy, because she is so very famous. Study her face closely. See the jaw, how it always comes to a perfect needle point? ICE blue, cold-steel eyes or Black eyes, completely devoid of any light. Perfect chisled features, very sexually inviting male or female form. These are the elite in the world, the so-called Jet-Set society. Beautiful to a pain, but always the same, repeatable features among their few types. All other reptilians, grays, hybrids, human sell-outs, bend a knee to this level. Fortuneatly, they are the fewest in number of them all. And, they are the top-controllers in the Dark Game, Bar None, save from the Beast Itself. Their beauty burns up quickly, my research has turned up. The women wear esp engineered and beautiful bodies, but by the time most of them are 35 years of age, they look horrible. Example: Farrah Fawcett Majors, reptoid elite. Five center being. Many have wings, putting them on par with the dracs, which is what they are really, more than reptilian. Both species are lizards, so to humanoids like us, I guess it doesn't matter much. Hive consciousness being, with animal telepathy among themselves and those under their control: grays, reptoids, hybrids, other elites, the possessed, and those under MKultra, with demons installed in their solar plexus.

These are ALL takers of human life, usually infants and children. They kill and eat us to survive: ritual torture of pre-teen virgins. They have 13 bloodlines on this planet, with endless variations, all reptilian. However, they are limited in number to the original Sumerian shitbirds who betrayed LOVE, all that long ago, and earlier, in Atlantis, when they ruled it with their TEN kingdoms from hell. These need to be dealt with. They are the masters of all evil on this planet. They are THE WILL of darkness and how it acts out among our kind. Think about that for a day or so.

They are Fallen Angels. They are Al Pacino, Lisa Marie, Michael Jackson, etc. They are the damned, vampyre. They can take over human beings (who have lost their Higher Self, through some horrid debasing act) but usually are the spawn of a being known as Pindar and and some breeder elite visa-vie the Incubus Ritual - sex with the undead, or a demonic etheric being. Lisa Marie was such a spawn.

Shapeshifters. Can even go completely invisible, right in front of you, and you wouldn't see it, its that fast. Very proficient in all the Darkest Arts. These are also known as Arch-demons.

Reptilian Being (reptoid) : Lower Fallen angels, same as the above. These are spawn from other hybrids, not necessarily elite stock. Reptoid mates with a woman with a great deal of Atlantean DNA in her bloodline and you get one of these things. Lots of that around. Lots. Demonic soul instead of heart center.

Grey: Troglodytes of Hell. What happens when you can get a lower grade angel to betray Spiritos? More Borg than living being, totally under control of Reptoids, and despised by the galaxy as parastic vampires of the lowest order. Droid workers, killers, and very little "self" in their self. Chinese and Japanese breeders are used for Gray Hybrids, as has been the case for thousands of years. Ever wonder why the big symbol of the Chinese culture is a RED DRAGON. That's the Beast, dude. And you don't even want to know about the REAL origins of the Chinese empire, do you? I didn't. I was sick for a week.

They are the worker bees of evil. The lowest thing you can be as a human soul, is a Chinese breeder of grays for the CIA. A specialty, especially in Los Angeles, where over half a million grey hybrids are now growing up all over the county

11/18/2004 05:24:38 pm by cbswork

Astral and etheric Q and A

Good questions:
--------
"1) I was surprised to see the "reptoids" in the flames of your
fireplace. What are these? Are they similar to the "watchers"
in the clouds above your home? Does their purpose is only to
spy and monitor what you/others are doing?"

They use energy. They can manipulate any of the primary energies and they do, as fallen angels, still retain command of the lower etheric and lower astral planes. For now. And, for thousands of years. They are spying, using the energy vortex created by the fire, as a kind of window, a kind of psychic echo in astral matter of my home. Then, using the medium of Fohat or Fire, they can create MIRRORS into the lower dimensions, earth planes, and lower etheric.

"2) Why would reptoids disguise themselves in clouds (or flames)
when obviously they can travel in astral and conduct their nasty
deeds from there? Or is it that these natural phenomenoms are
just the result of their presence (like in the case of clouds)?"
To deceive. ALways that.

"3) What are these "astral reptoids"? Are they disencarnated dark
souls waiting for a vehicle, or simply conducting their business
from the etheric and astral planes?"
Exactly. Or they have left their body and are out OBE'g, doing bad things.

4) How different or how linked are they to the "flesh reptoids"
that you show in the various pictures of movies?
One and the same. See, they cannot be totally destroyed. WHen a meatsack body expires, they just go grab another one. Only Christ and Michael can terminate a Reptoid. And they don't. They simply provide evictions and sanctuary to Human Souls, when under duress by the reptoids.

~

And, as you awaken, you find - much to your horror - how THEY, the Lizards, are running the world - ALL OF IT. All of it, dude...

And i simply don't see how this can be reconciled - or its too big a subject for my small brain - cuz THEY ARE FEEDING ON US. Energy wise, body materials and blood matter - shit! How do you reconcile that?

Just ranting...

11/16/2004 11:58:18 am by cbswork
Some folks cannot see

the reptoids. The shifts. The continuing evidence. No matter how much you pile up in front of them, they cannot see it. Nothing there.

There's a reason for that. Do your own thinking.

----------

So, while your thinking about that, I've found some reasons for it. They are.

1. MKUltra. Monarchs cannot see, because of implants and programming. Oh sure, their eyes see it all, but their brains are wired to ignore that data as NON-EXISTENT.

2. Inner Divinity is preventing it. Soul not ready for the shock of same. Awareness leads to total awareness of ALL reptoids in one's environment and it would be a total mental shock to the soul, causing a psychotic episode.

3. Person rejects truth, because they've never really sought it out anyways, at anytime, in their lives. They create mental blocks amounting to psychic denial.

4. Reptoids are blocking it. Implants suck.

Like that...

http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=14331&st=0

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (9)