CureZone   Log On   Join
Incredibly long 12th liver flush

Views: 3,449
Published: 18 y

Incredibly long 12th liver flush

I have to share this. I tried the 4 bottles of pre-flush herbal extracts that andreas talks about -- gold coin grass, curcuma, Chinese bitters and coptis. I took that for about 12 days, and then flushed Saturday night. BUt first before the flush I did a colema and even then I was starting to release stuff -- but it was mostly big and little flukes and other animal-like beings. I seem to have had a huge load of flukes in the past 6 months when my flushing took off. I was surprised that although on Sunday I passed a lot of stuff, it still seemed to be more "gristle-like" and complicated, rather than stones themselves. Then Monday night I did another colema and still more flukes and gristle -- but gravel also. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday, I couldn't believe the amount of broken up stones that I passed. All in all, even though it's hard to assess the volume of stone flakes in the bowl, I really believe I let go of what would have been 2-3 packed cups of stones/flukes/whatever else, if not more.
I still can't understand how another poster, the woman who released 40,000 stones, which she still has and which equal the size of her torso, could have possibly done this, but I don't doubt her for a second. She has been using these herbs since August. I also have lots more energy than I usually have, particularly surprising given the fact that I just gave up coffee flush day.
Anyway, I'm back to taking these herbs in preparation for another flush the weekend after next, and maybe I'll try to finesse it with a castor oil pack or putting ACV on flannel over the liver after the oil intake. My Liver Flush experience has risen to the next level, and I'm really excited about it. I'm now wondering if I should now start taking liver-regenerating herbs to patch the holes where the flukes were eating my liver.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)