CureZone   Log On   Join
not doubting anymore

jaske Views: 3,872
Published: 18 years ago

not doubting anymore

I just wanted to say this has been flippin awesome. At first I thought this was going to be bs, like the 100 some odd bucks i shaded on for candida flush info and threelac. But after spending 3 bucks for 2 cartons of epsom salt, a trip to the fridge for lemon juice, and a trip to the cabinet for olive oil... Flushing has definitly had tremedous results other than the atleast 1k to 2k i've spent on skin products and other products for cleansing. My Acne is almost gone after the first flush, i still got a couple bumps on the head but nothing like before, my skins been healing at a crazy rate, and well I actually talk more than I use to and feel alot better about myself.

As far as the little green stones are concerned... hell even if it is just olive oil it's making me feel better than I have for the longest time. They can be whatever they want to but a couple days after they came out, I got better... so if anyone is still doubting this system maybe you also need to do a Colon Cleanse too or something cause that's the only other major thing I did before this which was colonics.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)