CureZone   Log On   Join
Thank you CureZone

grzbear Views: 9,974
Published: 18 y

Thank you CureZone

In my day to day posts, I may say thank you to individual posters, however I would like to say thank you to everyone on curezone, past, present and future, especially the site owner, those who work as moderators, those who have and maintain the "ask" forums, and EVERYONE who contributes.

There are posts from who knows how long ago, written by people I do not know that have helped me in my quest for information and health. Without everyone here, I would be years behind in my knowledge and for this I am grateful.

At times I may disagree with a poster or take issue with a post (I have been known to go in the Debate Forums ), but there is never any ill will wished towards anyone EVER.

I am most blessed to be exposed to an "alternative" thought by those who may disagree with me; one that my mind may not have perceived. Know that I have nothing but respect for those individuals who may disagree with me, as it is through disagreements that I grow the most.

Thank you and may you all be blessed,

grz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)