CureZone   Log On   Join
Please,

Views: 1,370
Published: 18 years ago

Please,

I have been in a terrifying relationship with a woman for twelve years. I am looking for anyone , non-bpd, bpd, to share their everyday scenarios with me as their behavior is concerned. I am interested in your views and what you have had to go through. I'm talking about specific situations. The episodes. What is said and who said what and how it is reacted to. I am only interested in people diagnosed and their relationship to others. How you manage it. Just about everything. Spill it out. I can't get her to go to the doctor and she isn't diagnosed. I believe she is bpd but I need to hear others perspectives to have something to compare it to so I'll know for sure. And then I may relate my experiences to see what you think. And don't say that only a doctor can diagnose. Technically yes but I have a doctorate in her that took 12 years to get. I can analyze and do research and that's what I'm trying to do now. I've been at it for a couple of years. Noting her bizarre behavior and it's effects on me and us and others. I can't, though seem to find anyone out there willing to share their stories with me. I'd be grateful if you will. thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)