CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone here ever use natural lithium orotate successfully?

Views: 12,093
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 721,922

Re: Anyone here ever use natural lithium orotate successfully?

Hi,

YOu know, my 20 yr. old son has such Depression and anxiety, such mood swings, and I was reading about all this, and I do believe he's somewhat bipolar, and dealing with OCD as well. So, the guy at the health food store recommended LITHIUM ASPERTATE and said it should help somewhat. That was about 2 weeks ago. At that time my son was building up to a bad one, so to speak, it builds up, is that how it is with you? He obsesses over certain issues, or he's very afraid of not knowing who he really is, causing great stress and fear. OK, so, we tried the Lithium.
Let me say that it was good at first. The first day he took it, it kicked in about an hr. later, and he was "normal" again. (as normal as he can be.)
I didn't give it to him everyday, becasue he seemed ok the next day, and so I figured, why give it to him if he doesn't need it .. but let me ask you something, are you supposed to take this everyday ANYWAY? (regarless of your mood that day?)

It's been two weeks now, with him taking one every two or three days. I give it to him when i feel that weirdo tension building up, and USUALLY it fends it off, thank God. But, NOT ALWAYS, and I don't know why! any thoughts on that?
I also notice you talked about lithium OROTATE, and the one i bought is lithium ASPERTATE, what's the diff. and which is better? Today my son is "ok,", but you know how that goes, by tomorrow, he could be totally off again....this is very very stressful! Thanks for responding, and good luck with the lithium!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)