CureZone   Log On   Join
I am grateful for two working shoulders

xxSSxx Views: 2,725
Published: 18 y

I am grateful for two working shoulders

It is Thanksgiving. I want to express my gratitude for my two working shoulders. I had 100% no range of motion in one, followed shortly by the other not moving above my shoulder level. I attribute my recovery to four activities. I still type roughly 10 hours per day 5 days per week in my job at IBM. No drugs, painkillers, herbs or dietary changes were involved. I read Pete Egoscue books and did the pain removal exercises (for hours). This effectively removed my pain. I read Clair Davies book and my boyfriend assisted me in massage which helped me to move my arm slightly above shoulder level. My massage therapist continued from there, and last but not least visits to a hot tub at my local fitness center finished the job. My shoulders work 100% and I am extremely grateful for the hope and encouragement provided by various internet sources.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)