CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Real Cause of Some Acne That No One is Telling You! Oily skin is not a disease it is a symptom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magic_glitter Views: 7,681
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 772,515

Re: The Real Cause of Some Acne That No One is Telling You! Oily skin is not a disease it is a symptom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that. When I was cleansing heavy metals my Acne got so much worse!!! Simply awful. I don't think it's the cause of ALL Acne problems, but it's certainly a major factor. I had mercury fillings starting in kindergarden until I lost my baby teeth. My mom still has them and won't get them removed - she's on Depression medication as well and is overweight, irritable and tired 24/7. God, I hate to think of the damage done to my young body having to deal with a dentist putting mercury in my mouth for 5 years or so - nevertheless your 40+ years!! :o That's where a raw food diet helps, as it's difficult to get more metal poisioning when you're not cooking with anything metal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)