CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: They have switches in Europe that...

DanQ Views: 7,469
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 771,270

Re: They have switches in Europe that...

>>> when you turn the power off to a room the lights and sockets (or whatever is on the circuit) power gets turned off at the breaker...no transients from the lines in the walls.

I just heard about this yesterday, as a matter of fact. I was speaking to an electrical engineer who's been here for about 6 years. He's from Germany.

In reference to "reverse logic" , that comment has been made before. My understanding of electricity/electronics is rudimentary. I know that Greg Dockery has integrated capacitor technologies that regulate and store the surging so that it doesn't go to waste. An over simplification would be to have a hole in your garden hose fixed, thus getting rid of losses. The xPower technology "fixes the leak" created by the waste. That waste is the surging, which is the source of the wasted consumption and the EMF, waste that crosses the meter and waste that people pay for. I think of the current "backing up" in a sense, because the demand from the grid is tempered.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)