CureZone   Log On   Join
Who I Am...Part 3...Last One!

humaworm Views: 1,409
Published: 18 y

Who I Am...Part 3...Last One!

I live by the Golden Rule - Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. I love my God and my family. I have always lived in the country - we raise our own livestock and we also grow a 2 acre garden every year. We organically produce just about everything we eat - it's better and cheaper! We make our own hams, bacon, sausages, beef, milk, butter, cheeses, chicken, eggs, jellies, jams, honey and all of our produce (fruits& vegetables). We also cut and bale hay for our livestock & horses and store grains for their winter feed.

I drive a 93 Chevy truck that was bought used in 96 (just rolled over 250,000 miles!). I believe in waste not want not and I believe there is a big difference in needing and wanting. I was born in 1952 and was raised in a family that lived for generations the way I do now. I love my life!

I am not perfect and I try my best to never judge others. I do the very best I can by my family, my employees and my customers. I don't know it all - not by a long shot - I learn new things each and every day of my life. I also want to say this - I truly, truly appreciate each and every one of YOU! I have gained a wealth of knowledge from right here at CureZone. You folks keep me on my toes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)