CureZone   Log On   Join
oil swishing - dentist approved

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

KPDee Views: 3,845
Published: 18 y

oil swishing - dentist approved

Hello!

I posted this message on the KP forum & Molly Bloom requested that I also post it on this forum.......

Just wanted to touch base with everyone on my progress. I've been pulling for 2 weeks with organic sesame oil.

So far, as with a lot of you folks, my arms have shown the most improvement. Interestingly, my right arm is still smoother than the left. The left has shown lots of improvement too, but it's still not silky smooth like the right.

There were a few days when my legs seemed a lot smoother than usual, but they seem to have reverted back to their original bumpy state unfortunately.

I did have a talk with my dentist about oil pulling. It was the first he had ever heard of the practice but he said that the claims of helping loose teeth become tighter, red & bleeding gums changing to pink & healthy, teeth becoming whiter, mouth feeling fresh & clean, make perfect sense - as in his opinion as a dentist, swishing oil in the mouth will in fact rid the mouth of harmful bacteria. As a matter of fact, he said that listerine is actually comprised of several different oils held together by alcohol. And if one were to use straight, pure oil as in the case with "oil pulling", he doesn't doubt it's ability to go further & help more than just "mouth issues"

He believes that the fact that this practice has existed in India for thousands of years (whereas oral hygiene as we know it today has only been around for a few generations) is a good indication that oil pulling is an "old school" way for people to have kept a clean mouth when there was no other means to do so.

Also, as many of us are already aware, we (humans as opposed to animals) are the only creatures obsessed with constant shampooing & cleansing in general. The oils we so regularly wash from our scalps & our skin are there for a reason. It's a healthy, protective coating that wasn't meant to be whisked away so frequently as we as a culture tend to do. OIL IS GOOD although it has developed a bad reputation in regard to skin & hair. Oil pulling is likely "oiling" our bodies from the inside out, and potentially supplying an essential fatty acid that is low or missing in your diet.

Best of luck fellow swishers =)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)