CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unable to metabolize proteins

Views: 4,231
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 768,171

Re: Unable to metabolize proteins

That 2nd statement that you posted kind of hits home with me. In the past, the only time that I would notice my odor would be either while I was driving long distances or sitting in front of the computer chatting or something similar. I have noticed that I do get tense while driving and it is known that sitting in front of a computer can make people tense too. I notice several times a day that I am really tensed up when I am sitting her at work in front of the computer. I have to make myself relax my shoulders often. Could it be that I have some sort of secretion problem around my anus? And if so, how can I cure it? I have been diagnosed in the past with hypertension and I have sufferent emotional stress especially in the past 3 years or so. I have had this problem for about 2 years now with the constant smell. Before that, I had the odor but only at certain times.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.239 sec, (1)