CureZone   Log On   Join
Who I Am...Part 2

humaworm Views: 1,993
Published: 18 years ago

Who I Am...Part 2

I did not want a website for along time. My grown children and younger staff members finally talked me into it - and I am glad that they did! I have, however, stood my ground about putting last names and pictures on any internet stuff. Here's why - my teenage neice was stalked a couple of years ago by some internet weirdo. She was on that My Space site and thought she was making a friend her age - a girl from Memphis. Come to find out, it was a 34 year old MAN. The law had to step in to put a stop to the threats. In fact, we have already had a problem here with a man who kept calling of of our customer service ladies - 5 to 10 times per day while she was on her shift - not for parasite cleansing help, but for other reasons. That almost got ugly too. In my opinion, it's better to be safe than sorry!

It has been interesting - we have had orders from all over the world. We even had an order from Estonia - we had to look that one up because none of us had ever heard of it! LOL! We even get emails and calls from folks who are on other parasite cleansing products - we try to help them too. It can be quite scary for folks doing their first parasite cleanse - they just have questions and we try to answer them all.

My son built the website and I could not be more proud! I think he did a great job!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)